Do you want to sell your house in Brampton quickly? But you’re also worried it’ll take too long? Brampton has a seller’s market, which means it’s highly unlikely your house won’t sell if you have priced it correctly. If the listing price is unrealistic, buyers will find other options.
The bottomline : you need to be smart about how you sell your house. In this blog, I’ve highlighted some traditional and some unconventional ways to price your Brampton house appropriately and sell it quickly:
- Partner with an experienced and well-reviewed real estate agent
- Clean, upgrade, and declutter your home
- Get a professional home evaluation report done
- Be flexible about the showings
- Offer incentives to prospective buyers
- Request a cash offer
Here are 6 ways to price your Brampton house correctly and sell it quickly:
1. Partner with an experienced and well-reviewed real estate agent
The fastest way to sell your home in Brampton is through an experienced real estate agent. You not only get access to MLS but also their wisdom and resources. Here are a few ways I can help you sell your home quickly:
– Understand your target buyer and write descriptions that appeal to them
– List your house on the MLS and across all listing services
– Take professional photos and videos of your house
– Develop a custom marketing strategy to reach the most number of people
– Help you avoid hidden costs
2. Clean, upgrade, and declutter your home
Your biggest goal is to make the prospective buyers imagine themselves owning and living in the house. Take away all personal items including photos, trophies, awards, or any personalised items. Clear out clutter from any surfaces or cabinets.
3. Get a professional home evaluation report done
I provide a free evaluation report as part of my services, so you don’t need to hire someone else to do it. However, if you’re selling the house by yourself, I recommend getting at least three reports done. List your home for the lowest evaluation you get.
4. Be flexible about the showings
It only takes one buyer to sell your home. However, you might need to do several showings. Don’t make them feel less valued by keeping a strict schedule. Be accommodating and make them feel welcome into your home in Brampton.
5. Offer incentives to prospective buyers
You not only want a buyer who’ll bid the most but also someone who’ll take good care of the house. Incentivise your offer by including a home inspection clause or leaving a few pieces of furniture and garden equipment that they might need immediately after moving in. Another method that works like a charm is offering to pay part of full realtor fees of the buyer.
6. Request a cash offer
The best way to expedite your process is by requesting a cash offer. The closing is faster but you might not get the best deal. Cash offers are mostly accepted by property investors and flippers, who’ll ask you for a discount. They prefer quick closings and are perfect for someone who’s motivated to sell immediately.
Get started with decluttering your house right away, so when you find a realtor, you can immediately list your Brampton house for sale. Be open, flexible, and welcoming and your house will be sold in no time.